Contains abundance of active functional groups such as carboxyls, quinonyl and phenolic hydroxyls; Soluble to water and alkaline
- Appearance: Black Shiny Crystal/Flakes
- Potassium Humates > 85%
- Total Humic Extract > 70%
- Potassium (As K2O) >16%
- Solubility >99.5%
CEC: 4500 meq/kg
Raw Material Molecular Size < 6000
Anti Hard Water Ability :7-10.5 GPG (American Water Association Standard)
SOLOPLANT - Humic 85
- Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination.
- Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
- Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
- Promotes healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance
- Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the
- Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in soil.
- Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
Fertilizer efficiency promoter. Greatly improve the utilization of N & P.
DIRECTION FOR USE
0.6-2.5kg/1000kg water 3-4kg/ha
Drench seedings and foliar spray at tillering, anthesis, filling stage
0.4-2.5kg/1000kg water 3 -5kg/ha
Foliar spray after transplantation, then apply every 7-10 days from bud burst to fruiting period by fertigation
0.8-2.0kg/1000kg water 3-5kg/ha
Apply by aerial spray or fertigation from seeding stage to budding stage
Apply before blossom and repeated application 3-5 times
during growing season
0.4-1.85kg/1000kg water 3-4.5kg/ha
Apply before fertigation one day prior to transplantation, then every 7-10 days foliar spray
8 kg/ha apply alone or stir well with normal N,P and apply the solution before or between seeding the plant rows
Add it to irrigation water with the ratio of 10kg/ha